A Home Equity Line of Credit, often referred to as a “HELOC” (HEE-lock) is a flexible revolving line of credit which allows you to choose when and how often to borrow against the equity in your home. Interest paid on a HELOC is usually tax deductible. And you can use your home equity line of credit for all kinds of things, such as to:
- Buy a car, boat or other recreational vehicle
- Make additions to your home such as a swimming pool, garage, deck or patio
- Pay for home repairs or renovations such as a new kitchen or bathroom
- Take a family vacation
- Finance a college education
- Pay off high-interest credit cards
- Bill consolidation
- Pay medical bills
Federal Trust offers variable rate lines of credit for up to 30 years. The minimum monthly payment can be as low as only the interest that is due.
Apply now, and we’ll have a decision for you in as few as 24 hours!